Tattersalls Cheltenham November Sale Protocols and Medical Forms
Tattersalls Cheltenham November Sale will be held at Fairyhouse from 1.00pm on Friday 6th November and the COVID-19 Sales Protocols and Medical Forms are now available online.
The sale will be conducted under the Level 5 restrictions set out by the Irish Government. The horses will be available to view onsite by appointment only and will be offered for sale with a pre-sale veterinary certificate and conformation videos. Lots will be offered for sale online via live internet bidding conducted by an auctioneer.
Only authorised personnel are into Tattersalls Ireland and this will be strictly adhered to. An authorised person is one who has notified Tattersalls Ireland of their need to attend the sale and their attendance has been approved by Tattersalls Ireland.
Key Points To Note:
1. Access to Tattersalls Ireland will be limited to key personnel only and there will be no access for members of the public.
2. Medical Forms must be completed at least 48 hours prior to arrival at Fairyhouse.
3. Vetting will take place from 8.00am on Thursday 5th November.
4. Viewing of sales horses is by appointment only with Tattersalls Ireland and will take place from 2.00pm on Thursday 5th November and from 9.00am on Friday 6th November.
5. Tattersalls Ireland will refuse entry to anyone who has not completed the medical form and or shows any symptoms of COVID-19 including elevated temperature.
6. All attendees must bring their own PPE and equipment. Face masks must be worn at all times.